- Open a project or create a new project for a sporting event.
- Click Settings.
- In Project > Teams, enter the following information in the Home and Visitor tabs. Ensure each team's information is specific to the selected sport and the next sporting event that you want to broadcast with the current project.
- Name: Enter a team's full name. If a team's name is long, the text will automatically resize to fit in graphics.
- Short Name: Enter a team's abbreviated name, up to four characters. Short names typically appear in small graphics with limited text space.
- Logo: Click Browse next to the Logo field and select an image.
- Color: Click the Color swatch and select a color. A team's color typically appears as the background in various graphics such as lineups, stats, and team comparisons.
- Click Done to close Settings, or click Next to continue customizing the project's settings.
- To save changes to the project, close Settings, then click File > Save.
Have more questions? Submit a request