If have StretchCast Premium, you can import custom graphics that you previously created and exported from StretchCast.
See also: Create custom graphics.
- Open a project or create a new project for a sporting event.
- Click Settings if Settings isn't already open. (It opens automatically when you create a new project.)
- In Graphics, click Import and select an NBSTYLE file. A custom style tab opens and includes the custom graphics that you previously exported.
- Click Done to close Settings.
- Click File > Save to save the imported style tab and custom graphics to the project.