- Open a project or create a new project for a sporting event.
- Click Settings if Settings isn't already open. (It opens automatically when you create a new project.)
- In Output, click a tab for a streaming option, then complete the following steps for the streaming option you want to set up.
Note: A stream's resolution and frame rate can't be higher than the live output's resolution and frame rate (in Settings > Project > Project Settings).
- Enter the Username for your Presto streaming account.
- Enter the Password.
- Click Login.
- Select options from the Channel and Preset drop-down lists. The available options are based on settings in your Presto account.
Real-Time Messaging Protocol (RTMP)
- Enter the RTMP server's URL.
- Enter the Stream ID.
- Select a resolution and frame rate from the Stream Profile drop-down list. The available settings depend on whether you're using StretchCast Premium or Standard.
- Click Done to close Settings, or click Next to continue customizing the project's settings.
- To save the project, close Settings, then choose File > Save As, name the project, select StretchCast with Assets from the drop-down list, and click Save. For details, see Save and package StretchCast projects to your computer.
To stream a sporting event, see Stream events.