- Open a project or create a new project for a live event.
- Click Setup if Setup isn't already open. (It opens automatically when you create a new project.)
- In Media click Add Local Media File(s), then select one or more videos to add them to the project's playlist.
- To remove a video from a sequence, click X for the video that you want to remove.
- To loop a video during playback, click a video's Loop button.
- To mute a video during playback, click a video's Mute button.
- The Solo button sorts selected clips to appear at the top of the playlist.
- Click Done to close Setup, or click Next to continue customizing the project's settings.
- To save the project, close Setup, then choose File > Save As, name the project, select VEGAS Stream with Assets from the drop-down list, and click Save. For details, see Save and package VEGAS Stream projects to your computer.
Each video appears in the playlist in the playout interface.