- Open a project or create a new project for a live event.
- Click Setup if Setup isn't already open. (It opens automatically when you create a new project.)
- In Project > Project Settings, select a resolution and frame rate from the Preset drop-down list.
Note: The project's output resolution and frame rate must be higher than or equal to a stream's resolution and frame rate (in Setup > Streaming).
- Click Done to close Setup, or click Next to continue customizing the project.
- To save the project, close Setup, then choose File > Save As, name the project, select VEGAS Stream with Assets from the drop-down list, and click Save. For details, see Save and package Stream projects to your computer.
Have more questions? Submit a request