Include a variety of graphics in a broadcast, such as lower thirds, full screen graphics, sponsor messages, bugs, and more.
- Open a project or create a new project for a live event.
- Click Setup if Setup isn't already open. (It opens automatically when you create a new project.)
- Go to the Graphics section and click Add Graphic(s) from Library to open the graphic library.
- Double-click on a folder to open it and preview the designs
- Click on a design to highlight it. Click the Done button to add it to your project
- Click a graphic a second time deselect it.
- You can highlight multiple designs at once and bring them all into your project
- Click Done to close Settings, or click Next to continue customizing the project's settings.
- To save the project, close Settings, then choose File > Save As, name the project, select VEGAS Stream with Assets from the drop-down list, and click Save. For details, see Save and package VEGAS Stream projects to your computer.
The selected graphics appear in the playlist, in the playout interface.
- Want to remove a graphic from the playlist? In Setup > Graphics, click the icon to expand options for the graphic you want to remove, then click Delete to remove the selected graphic, then click Done to close Setup. For details, see Remove graphics from a playlist.