Titler Live Broadcast can display real-time YouTube Live alerts in your design. Complete the steps in this article to connect to YouTube Live.
Note: This feature is only available in Titler Live Broadcast.
Tip: Want to include curated comments from a YouTube Live channel in your design? You can if you're licensed for Titler Live Broadcast. See Connect social media data to a design for details.
- In Titler Live's playout interface, open a project (if a project isn't already open) and select a graphic in the playlist.
Tip: Want to create a new graphic? Open the Library panel and drag a design from the library to the playlist. If you create a new graphic with a YouTube Live design from the library's Inputs section, your graphic is already connect to a YouTube Live input, so go to step 3. If you create a new graphic from the library's Designs section, complete step 2 to add the YouTube Live input to your graphic.
- Select the new Graphic Layer in the Layer Workspace(if it's not already selected), then choose Select a data source > Gaming > YouTube Live and select a YouTube Live input to add that data source to the design.
- The YouTube Live input appears in the 3rd tab in the Layer Properties panel and in the Data Source column on that Graphic Layer in the Layers Workspace. In addition, the YouTube Live input and its variables appear in the Preview panel.
Note: The Stream Labels input appears in the Multi Entry tab and the Live Data tab in the Layer Properties panel. However, since you are using an external data source the tabs will automatically populate and are not needed for this workflow. See to manually update to learn more
- To remove a data source from a graphic, Select a data source > Gaming > Stream Labels > Choose None in the Data Source column.
- In the YouTube Live panel, follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to your YouTube Live account.
- Click the Link Data button in the Preview panel to view the YouTube Live input and variables. (If the input's variables aren't visible, expand the YouTube Live list.)
- Click and drag a YouTube Live variable onto an object in your graphic. Repeat this step for each variable you want to include in your graphic.
Tip: To remove an input from a graphic layer navigate to the Preview panel. Click the link data button, then right click on the data source name and choose Remove input.
The data for your YouTube Live input is now visible in your graphic and updated in real time.