Frequently Asked Questions
Get quick answers to all our most frequently asked questions!
- How to get Bitfocus Companion for Titler Live 5.3
- Having issues with my NewBlue products on my M1 Mac
- Roland switcher owners: Install Titler Live 4 Present
- How do I install a NewBlueFX Trial?
- My legacy products won't install for EDIUS 9. What can I do?
- I am changing computers/I lost all my data. Where can I download my products?
- I am getting an “Activation Limit Exceeded” message. How can I activate my product?
- How can I fix "this product does not belong to this account" error?
- How do I install and activate NewBlue Prime?
- Activating Titler Live 4 For Wirecast
- There is a watermark on my "Starter Pack" effects. How can I activate them?
- I downloaded Titler Pro 7 Express for Media Composer. Why are my titles watermarked?
- Titler Pro for Avid will expire soon!
- I have multiple titles in my project, and when I change one it is changing others. What is happening?
- I have a previous version of Titler Pro, how do I upgrade?
- Is Titler Pro 7 compatible with Corel VideoStudio, Pinnacle Studio or Cyberlink PowerDirector?
- What are the system requirements for Titler Pro 7?
Sales & Licensing
- What is your Return Policy?
- Does one license support multiple hosts?
- Do you have trial versions of your products?
- Does NewBlue offer special discount pricing for students and/or teachers?
- I would like to buy multiple licenses for my business, is there a volume discount?
- I own multiple computers. Do I need a license for each of them?